Asset Training quality policy encompasses the development, monitoring and review of processes and procedures that support best practice in complying with standards within the national and state regulatory framework.
Asset Training complies with ASQA’s VET Quality Framework delivering nationally recognised accredited courses. In doing this, we undertake to provide:
- Quality training and assessment across all operations.
- Management systems which are responsive to the needs of students and staff, and the environment in which they operate.
- Flexible, innovative services which are introduced in a systematic and sustainable way.
- Continuous improvement of training and assessment.
Asset Training meets VET Quality Framework and other regulatory requirements by adhering to the:
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
- Australian Qualifications Framework.
- Fit and Proper Person Requirements.
- Financial Viability Risk Assessment Requirements.
- Data Provision Requirements.
Asset Trainings commitment to continuous improvement and recognition of quality achievement is demonstrated through internal and external audits; engagement in internal reviews and maintenance of processes and procedures.
It shall be the responsibility of the Chief Executive Officer to ensure that the requirements of this policy are complied with. The CEO is to ensure this policy continues to comply with relevant state or federal legislation and shall review this policy on a regular basis.